Boathouse Easter Weekender
Hop into a weekend crammed with Easter activities, food and more with 3 days dedicated to this egg-celent weekend!
Boathouse Bake Off - Friday 7 April 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Bake, bring, best and battle against members of the community ty become the Boathouse Bake Off Champion! Choose from a variety of categories for a small entry fee!
For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/WildBoathouse/
- Bake a cake at home.
- All cakes must be registered and entered by 1pm for both adults and children
- Easter-themed Cake Category (open to all ages): £5 entry
- Free From Cake Category (open to all ages): £5 entry
- Wales-themed Cake Category (open to all ages): £5 entry
- Ages 12-16 Cake Category: £2.50 entry
- Under 11 Cake Category: £2 entry
- Judging criteria: Design; Taste; Texture; Presentation
- Ingredients for all entries must be listed and displayed in front of cake (please check product boxes for allergens on all ingredients included in making the cake)
Boathouse Easter Party - Saturday 8 April 12:00pm
A whole day crammed with eggciting Easter games, activities and our Boathouse Easter Hunt, all for £1! Plus, children receive a small gift!
Boathouse Easter Menu - Sunday 9 April